We put a lot of time and love into our candles and we really do want you to get the most out of them.
A little care and your candle will go along way.
It is best to allow your candle to burn for a longer period on its first lighting ensuring that the whole surface has melted before it is blown out, we recommend around three hours but every candles burn is unique.
If the candle is only alight for a short time it may only create a small melt pool thus the next time the candle is lit it will burn down from this small indentation and cause a tunnel like effect, wasting much of the wax.
Once your candle has completely burnt down you can wash any residue wax out with warm water and washing up liquid. The more wax you have left the warmer the water will need to be.